16 March 2014

Team Challenge Chattanooga - 10-16 March 2014

It was a challenging week for training, mostly trying to make sure I got coaching, work, and other obligations taken care of. Let's face it, it will ALWAYS be a challenge. Sometimes the training will suffer because of what my priorities are. I failed to plan on not being able to train on Thursday night which caused a very full Sunday of training. Sunday saw a swim of 3300 yd, a ride of 2hr25min, and a 65 min run. In the end I got all my training in.

Swim 2hr52min
Bike 4hr58min
Run 3hr04min
Strength Train 2hr40min
Total Training Time 13hr34min

Please help support me as I train and race Ironman Chattanooga, representing Team Challenge and the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Help find a cure! No donation is too small.
https://tinyurl.com/TeamChallengeSlade

No comments:

Post a Comment