10 October 2010

Monday 4 October - Sunday 10 October 2010

This is an old post that just never got posted.
Written 10/10 Sunday - This was an easier week than last week, with a 3hr ride/1hr run brick workout on Sunday. The run was a little tough but I also ran on Friday and Sat so it's not unexpected. Also did a 2000 yd straight swim on Sat as i build the distance of the continuous long swim faster than I'd like. I'm keeping the intensity of the swims in check to prevent pain, and hopefully injury, to the torn tendon in the rotator cup.
Next Friday is Linda's breast cancer surgery and I plan to try to get my long ride and long run, scheduled for next weekend, in during the week instead so that I'll be flexible over the weekend and not have to do anything but be with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment